An updated portfolio of courses and qualifications to fulfil the needs of our working community
We are expanding our range of accessible and low-cost courses, partnering with Leeds Beckett University in the north of England and will be delivering training and qualifications through regional centres across the UK and overseas.
We are redesigning our courses…
- Level 3 Diploma in Montessori Pedagogy (Early Years Educator) – an ideal course for those looking for an entry level achievement, widely recognised, for working in industry (CACHE/ Crossfield’s Institute)
- Level 4 Diploma in Montessori Pedagogy (Early Years Educator) – an ideal course if you’re starting a career in Montessori education; it’s a nationally recognised qualification with the added benefit of flexible study options (CACHE/ Crossfield’s Institute)
- Integrating Montessori Practice (IMP) – specialist Knowledge in Montessori Pedagogy for qualified early years practitioner or qualified teachers wishing to add Montessori professional specialism to their practice
- Infant Specialism course – developed specifically for practitioners who already have gained their qualifications (L3 and above/licence to practise) and experience in working with children, preferably with infants in a home-based setting or in a nursery. This course helps professionals to deepen their knowledge and understanding the development and caring for infants and encourages practitioners to focus their study on this highly important period of the child’s life.
- Specialism in Montessori Childminding – a professional development opportunity through a course developed specifically for practising, registered childminders who already have gained their qualifications (L3 and above/licence to practise, or completed their LA’s childminding course) and also have experience in working with children in a home based setting. This course helps childminders to gain knowledge of the Montessori pedagogical principles and offers practical ideas on how to prepare the home – based environment to serve the child’s holistic development through Montessori activities.
Want to find out more about our courses...
If you wish to be contacted with news and updates about our training and qualifications, please email us using the button below to register your interest.Register your interest