In-country, self-sustaining solutions to investment in early years learning
What We Do
- We provide in-country, self-sustaining solutions for the delivery of quality education, training and quality assurance – a future investment in early years learning.
- Quality Assurance through Accreditation Services
- MCI’s accreditation services validate and publicly recognise high-quality educational and Montessori settings across the globe.
- We have first-hand experience of supporting existing educational systems and curricula. We add value to what exists.
- Endorsement from MCI provides public recognition of quality educational provision which is innovative and relevant.
- We train future assessors to develop systems within their own countries, to maintain the highest standards and regulate early years Montessori education.
- We offer a range of training opportunities, including nationally recognised qualifications and professional specialisms, to both start new journeys and continue professional development in Montessori education.
- We write and deliver bespoke training programmes.
- We can train academics to deliver education and training in-country
- Our blended learning approach allows a mix of online and face-to-face study, connecting students globally in a transformational way.
- Through our global network of accredited settings, which provide a public statement of quality, students can expect the highest quality of practical experience whether in their placement or practical workshop training.
Who we partner with
We help Universities and Governments to:
- embed Montessori practices and teaching modules within current curricula
- initiate robust accreditation and quality assurance frameworks and training
- become self-sustaining in the provision of quality Montessori training
We support Early Years settings, kindergartens and practitioners:
- by training teachers in the Montessori pedagogy and practice, and supporting them to continue their professional development
- to achieve continuing quality practice through our accreditation and endorsement services
- in becoming Host and Training Centres for continuing professional development and other training courses
- in becoming Beacon Centres, able to operate as an example of best-practice in early years provision and to support accreditation activity in their local area